Saturday 30 July 2016

Banana daiquiri anyone?

Good morning chaps! This week I have been on a chauffeur driven weekend away. No, unfortunately not the banana daiquiri on a white sandy beach kind of get away, but rather a ‘stock image’ kind of weekend with MJOFOTO Food and Commercial Photography.

Not so exciting you may think? Well, again my good fellow, I’m afraid you’re labouring under a misapprehension: Not only were the chaps at John Mower good enough to host myself and a team of photographers, but also took me to the local drinking establishment, where, indeed, they serve banana daiquiris!

The stock images of which I speak are, of course, destined for the eyes of the most refined clients in the world of food, including stores such as Harrods. (In hind sight, I’m sure I remember seeing some of the exotic loveliness on the shelves the last time I popped in for a few essentials.)
My friends at John Mower also supply some of the best celebrity chefs and restaurants with their wares, facilitating some of their best culinary creations. Unfortunately, my visit didn’t extend to being able to try these amazing delights this time around – can you believe they don’t have a butler!? Who doesn’t have a butler these days?

Staffing issues aside, I rather enjoyed my trip to John Mower (http://www.johnmower.co.uk/) and look forward to working with them again soon. I wonder who makes their tea with no butler to speak of..?

Tally ho chaps!

Mojo.

www.mjofoto.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment