Tuesday 12 July 2016

Monkey of mystery

Hello chaps!

Just call me Mojo – International Monkey of Mystery!

I have just accompanied a crack team of food and commercial photographers from Mjofoto down to leafy Surrey on a top secret mission: To photograph new food offerings and charismatic chefs in action, rendezvousing at the HQ of one of the world’s largest firms.

Being a gentleman of refined taste, I can tell you that the scrumptious output from that kitchen was to die for. And the food images leaving the editing team were nothing short of fine art. Just a shame that they haven’t yet learnt to make them taste as good as they look.  (Sorry about the bite marks – you can’t blame a chap for trying.)
I will have my people schedule the release of taster images, just as soon as we have the green light from mission control.

Until then chaps, this mission is classified. On a need to know basis. I’m running out of spy quotes!

This blog will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2…

You might want to stuff bananas in your ears!

Tally ho chaps!

Mojo

www.mjofoto.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment