Saturday 23 July 2016

Waders and rubber gloves

Hello chaps!

Once again, I’ve been on my chauffer driven travels on behalf of Mjofoto. This time to sample the delights of St Helens and to visit the good chaps of Aquasource.

Aquasource are just the kind of fellows you need to know if you happen to be a carp sort of a person. Not only do they know as much as there is to know when it comes to taking the very best care of your scaly companions, but they are also suppliers of just the kind of equipment that will keep them in tip top condition.

The mission that Mjofoto chose to accept, was to photograph a selection of rather top notch machinery, equipment and products that are destined to appear on Aquasource’s new website. The last time I had someone else check, it wasn’t up and running yet, but if you’re a carp fan, feel free to keep an eye out, if you don’t yet employ a maid for such things. (https://aquasourceuk.co.uk/)

I am partial to an ornamental pond myself and will be sure to mention the chaps at Aquasource to my butler. .. Although, it is rather amusing watching him in waders and rubber gloves…

Tally ho chaps!
Mojo

www.mjofoto.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment